- Tab groups support (demo)
- Auto-save and auto-restore tab groups
- Edit group’s title, color, and state in the UI
- Create, update, drag and drop in the UI
- Save a tab group as a folder
- Open a folder as a tab group
- Open selected tabs/bookmarks as a folder
- Auto-focus last active tab in a group
- Auto-collapse unfocused groups
- Auto-group child tabs
- Auto-ungroup a group with a single tab
- UI changes
- Active tab and sessions are highlighted
- Set a color for folders
- The number of active tabs for multiple selected sessions
- Option to open tabs next to the current
- Option to open child tabs next to the current
- Option to auto-scroll to the active tab
- Edit bookmark URL
- Import from Workona
- Import sessions from Session Buddy grouped by tags
- Special subscription price for countries with low and middle income - only $2.5/month!
- For all countries not in the list of high income countries
- For already existing accounts, the pricing plan will be updated automatically on a prorated basis
- One-window mode (demo)
- Switch sessions within a single browser window
- Each session can have its own pinned tabs
- Close current session with a shortcut
- Open bookmarks and folders with shortcuts (demo)
- Create new sessions with startup bookmarks (demo)
- Additional session info (demo)
- The date created and updated
- The number of active tabs
- New tab and bookmark actions (demo)
- Sort tabs by domain
- Delete duplicate tabs
- Keyboard support (demo)
- Search sessions by typing
- F2 - edit session name
- arrows up/down - navigate sessions
- arrows left/right - switch closed sessions/tags
- Enter - open/activate a session
- Del - Close/Delete a session
- Tab - switch active/closed sessions
- Space - activate tab search
- Scroll tab panel:
- Page Up or Alt/Option-Arrow Up
- Page Down or Alt/Option-Arrow Down
- Home or Ctrl/Cmd-Arrow Up
- End or Ctrl/Cmd-Arrow Down
- Support tab search in Japanese
- Hide browser context menu integration (option)
- tabXpert Pro features (paid subscription) (demo)
- New Window UI (demo)
- Export to HTML
Sessions (ex. windows)
- New active sessions panel and UI changes (demo)
- New closed sessions panel (demo)
- Multiple session select, actions, drag and drop, and merge (demo)
- Restore active sessions (demo)
- Tags (demo)
- Folders (demo)
- Quick launch bar (demo)
- Share/Import folders (demo)
- Import Chrome bookmarks (demo)
- New tab search (demo)
- New copy/paste features: (demo)
- Behaviour for tabs in closed sessions (demo)
- Chinese support
- 'Tab Suspender' extension support
- Import of untitled sessions from OneTab and Session Buddy
- Options: configure max number of closed tabs
- Hot tabs are now synchronized and not available in local and secure windows
- Active incognito windows always auto-close in other sessions
- Fixed bug with tabXpert icon on internally suspended tabs
- fixed bug with UI exception and many other
- Sorting of active windows (video)
- Warning when free disk space is less than 1GB
- Blocking UI when free disk space is less than 10MB
- Notification management in Options → Interface → Notifications:
- Extension updated
- Low disk space warning
- Low disk space error
- Window merge now takes the target window name
- Disable new window notification right from the notification
- Notification management now in Options → Interface
- Open window suspended works only for normal (non-incognito) windows
- Instant window opening with suspended tabs:
- Open windows suspended: Options → General → Open windows as.
- For auto-suspend and incognito mode support please install The Great Suspender.
- Add domain/URL to 'Never open suspended' list: Tab menu.
- 'Never open suspended domain/URL' list: Options → General.
- Unsuspend all tabs: Window menu
- Never add to closed tabs:
- Add domain/URL to 'Never add to closed' list: Tab menu.
- 'Never add to closed domain/URL' list: Options → General.
- Move current/selected tabs (video):
- Pre-select tabs selected in Chrome.
- New action for windows context menu: 'Move current/selected tab(s) here'.
- Drag-and-drop - press Alt to copy tabs
- Hot tabs: save a history of tabs for returning back
- Authorized devices: Options → Cloud → Devices
- Don't open window after copying (Window menu → Copy).
- Some options were moved to General → Advanced settings.
- Extra permissions to localhost requested by mistake in version 0.740
- New action for windows: 'Move current tab here'.
- New search option: preserve search string between sessions.
- 'Name window' notification for new windows.
- New option Interface → 'Window to open tabXpert tab in'
- 'Tab' mode by default opens in the first window, pinned, and at index 0 (configurable in options)
- 'Merge window' feature now remove duplicate tabs.
- Significant speed up of pop-up load time.
- Disable prerender (pop-up speed up) when on battery or when popup mode disabled.
- Styling updated for current tabs/windows and pinned tabs.
- Database: improved request processing, storing and error handling.
- Default filename for export is 'tabxpert-export-YYYY-MM-DD.dat' now.
- Consecutive hot tab activation doesn't update return tab
- Option 'Auto-close remote window' was moved to 'CLOUD' tab
- Options Interface → 'Auto-closing tabXpert tab'