- Hot tabs are now synchronized and not available in local and secure windows
- Active incognito windows always auto-close in other sessions
- Fixed bug with tabXpert icon on internally suspended tabs
- fixed bug with UI exception and many other
- Sorting of active windows (video)
- Warning when free disk space is less than 1GB
- Blocking UI when free disk space is less than 10MB
- Notification management in Options → Interface → Notifications:
- Extension updated
- Low disk space warning
- Low disk space error
- Window merge now takes the target window name
- Disable new window notification right from the notification
- Notification management now in Options → Interface
- Open window suspended works only for normal (non-incognito) windows
- Instant window opening with suspended tabs:
- Open windows suspended: Options → General → Open windows as.
- For auto-suspend and incognito mode support please install The Great Suspender.
- Add domain/URL to 'Never open suspended' list: Tab menu.
- 'Never open suspended domain/URL' list: Options → General.
- Unsuspend all tabs: Window menu
- Never add to closed tabs:
- Add domain/URL to 'Never add to closed' list: Tab menu.
- 'Never add to closed domain/URL' list: Options → General.
- Move current/selected tabs (video):
- Pre-select tabs selected in Chrome.
- New action for windows context menu: 'Move current/selected tab(s) here'.
- Drag-and-drop - press Alt to copy tabs
- Hot tabs: save a history of tabs for returning back
- Authorized devices: Options → Cloud → Devices
- Don't open window after copying (Window menu → Copy).
- Some options were moved to General → Advanced settings.
- Extra permissions to localhost requested by mistake in version 0.740
- New action for windows: 'Move current tab here'.
- New search option: preserve search string between sessions.
- 'Name window' notification for new windows.
- New option Interface → 'Window to open tabXpert tab in'
- 'Tab' mode by default opens in the first window, pinned, and at index 0 (configurable in options)
- 'Merge window' feature now remove duplicate tabs.
- Significant speed up of pop-up load time.
- Disable prerender (pop-up speed up) when on battery or when popup mode disabled.
- Styling updated for current tabs/windows and pinned tabs.
- Database: improved request processing, storing and error handling.
- Default filename for export is 'tabxpert-export-YYYY-MM-DD.dat' now.
- Consecutive hot tab activation doesn't update return tab
- Option 'Auto-close remote window' was moved to 'CLOUD' tab
- Options Interface → 'Auto-closing tabXpert tab'